Find out how to treat acne naturally
Acne is a very common skin disease that almost everyone has to go through, at some point in their life. There are hundreds of different treatments for acne, but many of them can irritate the skin, as they may contain harmful chemical solutions. This is why many people choose to use natural remedies to remove their pimples. This article will show you which the most effective acne natural remedies are.
- Water and salt mix. Mix one or two teaspoon of salt in a cup of water and use this mixture to cleanse your face two times per day. The salty water will remove the excess oil that causes acne.
- Garlic. Crush three or four garlic cloves, until they form a thick paste, and apply this salve on your skin, twice a day.
- Strawberry leaves. Get a cup of strawberry leaves and crush them. Add one or two teaspoons of water and mix these together, until they form a thick paste. Apply this mixture on the affected area and keep it for about 20 minutes.
- Lemon juice and rose water. Squeeze one fresh lemon and mix the juice with rose water. Apply this natural remedy on the affected area, and leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Lemon skin.Peal off the skin of a fresh lemon and massage your face with it for about ten minutes. Cleanse your face with warm water afterwards.
- Mint Juice.Mint juice is known to be very effective in treating many skin problems, like acne, eczema, insect stings and irritations. Cleanse your face with mint juice every night, before you go to sleep; leave it on until morning.
- Fruits and vegetables. Try adding as many fruits and vegetables to your diet, as they contain a great variety of vitamins, which are very important for your skin’s health.
- Natural Creams.There are many acne creams that contain only natural ingredients. These are a very good alternative to the usual acne creams, which are made of chemical and potentially harmful solutions.